“Tone from the inside out”
What is ThermiVa?
Women often refer to this procedure as “vaginal rejuvenation.” ThermiVa is non-surgical procedure using a radiofrequency device to treat the vagina and vulva (outer vagina). Women have experienced decreased urinary incontinence, increased sensations with sexual intercourse due to a tightening of the vagina, and a relief from vaginal dryness, among other benefits. Women note visible results immediately, even after the 1st treatment.
How does ThermiVa work?
Using a small wand, the tissues inside and outside the vagina are gently heated. Collagen regeneration and new blood vessel growth begins when this heat is maintained, leading to a reversal of the effects of aging with minimal downtown. Over a series of 3 treatments, skin and tissue tightening occurs, ThermiVa can be used to treat both the labia and the vaginal canal.
Who is a candidate for ThermiVa:
Are you afraid to laugh or cough in public? Do you avoid certain activities because you may leak urine? Is sexual intercourse less pleasurable due to vaginal dryness or loss of tightness? Women have experienced relief from many of the following symptoms:
- Vaginal looseness
- Sagging labia or camel toe
- Vaginal dryness
- Mild to moderate urinary incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction or painful intercourse
More details about the ThermiVa Treatments:
- 30-40 minute procedure
- No recovery period or downtime
- Can treats outer labia and vaginal canal
- Temperature controlled device- does not heat above the margin of safety
- No anesthesia, no sutures, no cutting
- Single use probe to prevent infection
- A 3 treatment series is recommended, with a yearly maintenance treatments
Content represents the views of the author. Not all claims have been cleared by the FDA.